  *92299 (-20)
  What is clearance fodder and what isn't?

This applies to Target only. Well maybe everyone else knew this... but at all the detroit area Targets, the shelf tags tell the tale. The "real" LEGO area has shelf tags. At this stage of the game, it seems that if a set had a shelf tag (either in (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Review 7124 - Flash Speeder

(...) made the Landspeeder float: mirrors, and also vaseline on the camera lens. (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Calling all FansOf CW lego (was Re: Civil War Theme)

(...) Glad to hear back from you. This really sounds like a good thing. I just hope that we get some more feedback from others out there. I am currently trying to build a WW set up in the years after the war with some hold out confederates. Trying (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.western, lugnet.general)

  Re: Voice Recognition

Hi Sonny, I've played with Voice Direct and also with the HM2007 chip. Both of them work fine in a quiet environment, but in my limited playing they were both overwhelmed by the ambient noise of a moving robot. They both are speaker dependent, and (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: What the...

(...) Its a good thing you are able to step back and realize your own shortcomings. Really what I see you lacking is restraint. The volume of posting and the lack of thought [that appears to be] put into them is what can annoy people [like myself]. (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Do you build sets you buy for parts?

(...) No ... I started out collecting all sets in most themes from the early eighties up to the noughties. However the earlier demise of the Wild West theme prompted me to start building MOC's (my own creations). With the appearance of Town-Jr MOC (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 2 Motors -> 1 axle

Dave Johnson <djohnson@sirius.com> wrote in message news:0FNZ00K0NMSRQ3@...pbi.net... (...) There is no "differential force". At least nothing you could measure. The teeth are skipping because of inertia in the things that are connected to them. (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Anyone in the US find the Destroyer Droid yet?

(...) Well if people would read ALL the posts, they would know that the US one I bought earlier this week has the Errata sheet in it :^) I was surprised that I only got one email inquiry about it, and THAT was from Canada! :^) Mike (and yes it was (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: FS: 8880 Super Car, $135 shipped in the US

(...) He may not be planning to ship Prio. At that weight and girth, regular parcel post is cheaper than Prio, but I think the rate varies by distance. I could be wrong as I hardly ever use parcel post, precisely because Prio is easier to calculate. (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: New meaning for "factory sealed"

Mike Stanley wrote in message ... (...) Well, as far as I know, the firestation baseplate has never been sold separately... I'm assuming the seller mixed up his text with another auction. Frank (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: NQC beta test release policy

I'm combining two replies in the thread into a single message... (...) I agree completely that philisophically a beta release of free software should also be free software. I have been cutting corners on this with NQC out of praticality. There is a (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: What the...

(...) think (...) caused... (...) Yes, in fact I do have some starcarrier ideas. To start, hull designs. The Mon Calamari MC80 Starcruiser from Star Wars has excellent form, especially the winged variant. That's where I got my idea for my (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: WTB Propeller from 8855

(...) I am in an auction now, where they have a 8855 up, but with several parts missing, prop OK though. I should know more tomorrow night. If I get it, what's your proposal? You rip open one box, take out the propeller and ship the rest? Sounds (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: The Weeks box round two - who wants in?

Christopher Weeks wrote in message <3876B39B.8F75C483@e...se.net>... (...) Sign me up. Raleigh NC Frank Filz (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: FREEBIE: "The Ultimate LEGO book" from DK

(...) Ah - my mistake! Thanks for the info though! (...) Thanks for the re-translation too :) Cheers, Richard (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.fun.community)

  Re: What the...

(...) :) Don't worry, it'll sort itself out. Apology appreciated, though. So, have you got any cool starcarrier ideas? :) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space stations?

(...) theoretically possible. Z (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space stations?

I'm working on a modular one now but its not as neat as my mostly brick ones. See CLSotW: Aug 22 99 Original LEGO® creations by Rick L. Kujawa. The modular design takes many more specialized pieces. I'll post some pics soon. (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Bulk Sale Prices

Kevin Wilson <70641.507@compuserve.com> wrote in message <38766704.FC46B2CE@c...ve.com>... (...) especially in colors (...) pack. (...) If you can hide a door frame with a thickness of 2 (or are willing to cut), the older 3+ doors are in a 2x4x5 (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Space stations?

(...) I don't automatically agree. For some, realism *is* coolness, as the more realistic a creation is, the cooler it can be. And some build for realism with no thought of coolness (which can occur naturally as a bonus). -Tom McD. when replying, (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

Skipped 31 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.statistics, lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact