 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 956
Re: The Weeks box round two - who wants in?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 04:45:16 GMT

Christopher Weeks wrote in message <3876B39B.8F75C483@eclipse.net>...
Hi all,

The Weeks box is getting ready to go out after sitting on it and
thinking for two months.  If you want to see it (even if you've already
sent me email - because I've lost them) reply to this note with the
general area in which you live.  I'm going to order the list so that it
follows a logical physical circuit - not send it off in the order that
you respond.

Sign me up.
Raleigh NC

Frank Filz