 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1055
Re: The Weeks box round two - who wants in?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 18:23:26 GMT

Christopher Weeks wrote:

Christopher Weeks wrote:

Erik Olson       New York City
Mike Walsh       North Carolina
Frank Filz       North Carolina
Matthew Greene   Arkasas
Doug Finney      Texas
Dave Jost        Arizona •   Tom Stangl       California
Tamy Teed        Milwaukee/Chicagoland

So, this box is 9.4 pounds right now.  This is heavy.  I have no problem
with these boxes getting this heavy, but others do.  What do you all
suppose I should do?  If you point your browser to
http://www.eclipse.net/~cweeks/jambalaya.html you can see what's in it.
It's a broad mix of stuff.  I'm open for any suggestions.

I might also rearange the order that I've proposed above if there is
someone interested in absorbing a fair chunk of what you see in exchange
for higher value items.

Some thoughts:

- remove most of the catalogs and instructions, those are wieghty, and
generally of limited interest
- is that mania magazine a recent one? If so, I'd hold it for a box
which is about to go overseas
- split the box into two boxes, start the 2nd box halfway down the list
and cycle off the end of the list back to the start

That box looks real good, but it's going to be hard to increase the
value of the box, while still being able to get your shipping money's
worth out of it.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com