 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1061
RE: The Weeks box round two - who wants in?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 19:53:45 GMT

Susan Olson wrote:

The box is already coming to Houston since that's where I am. Maybe
we can meet up somewhere to pass the box off by hand (and split postage
costs for the next leg. :-) Assuming no one objects to an extra
participant of course.

Susan - drop me a line about where in Houston you're located. I live
in the Heights and work downtown so am pretty central. And don't miss
the Houston group - lugnet.loc.us.tx.hou. There's been some talk
recently of a Lego get-together of some sort but no firm plans yet.

Doug

My posting privileges are finally set up - can I still get in on
the box?  I can
put in Technics stuff (am getting out of that in favor of trains,
then town,
then stuff that's just too cool to pass up) as well as stuff from
new sets I
just got at WalMart that I can't use. I am in Houston Texas.

So what do I have to do (assuming you can fit me in)?

Thanks everyone -Susan