 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1048
Re: The Weeks box round two - who wants in?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 21:57:29 GMT

I'll want in on it, as long as the weight is trimmed a bit - that was a
pretty heavy one last time too ;-)

Sunnyvale, CA

Christopher Weeks wrote:

Hi all,

I've gotten surprisingly little interest in the second round of my box -
even after generally positive comments.  Here's what I have in the order
that I'm thinking of right now, for recipients.  If you're interested in
seeing it and aren't on the list, email me quickly and fit you in.

Erik Olson       New York City
Mike Walsh       North Carolina  {how close are }
Frank Filz       North Carolina  {   you two?   }
Matthew Greene   Arkasas
Doug Finney      Texas
Dave Jost        Arizona
Tamy Teed        Milwaukee/Chicagoland

I'll send this out in a couple days to Erik.

Chris