 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1064
Re: The Weeks box round two - who wants in?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 21:54:49 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Doug Finney writes:
Susan Olson wrote:

The box is already coming to Houston since that's where I am. Maybe
we can meet up somewhere to pass the box off by hand (and split postage
costs for the next leg. :-) Assuming no one objects to an extra
participant of course.

Hey Doug that would be pretty easy! I'd be happy to split postage - is there a
UPS close to you (I'm only close to a post office and a FedEx near work :( I'm
guessing that UPS will be cheaper, but I guess it depends on the weight of the
box

Susan - drop me a line about where in Houston you're located. I live
in the Heights and work downtown so am pretty central.

I live in Med Center area, work up off of 290 and eat at Leos Mexican Restaurant
(next to the old Rockefellers / Fabulous Satellite Lounge) every so often, so
the Heights are no big deal to get to

And don't miss the Houston group - lugnet.loc.us.tx.hou. There's been some
talk recently of a Lego get-together of some sort but no firm plans yet.

Doug

Sounds good - I'll lurk there and see
Thanks everyone -Susan