  *92030 (-20)
  Is something wrong with eBay?

The main Lego page at eBay is only listing auctions that ended last month. What's going on? Not Y2K-compliant? -- Paul Davidson (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: awfully quiet here.

(...) You've got the concept down pat. My idea was to regenerate the configuration several times to build an entire navy - with only one main model to build. Excellent suggestion! But where would I (or anyone) get the 64 needed to make a proper show (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Anyone in the US find the Destroyer Droid yet?

(...) I saw 4 at a Target in California this morning, so they must be plentiful on the East Coast. John (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Space stations?

(...) Here's an idea: Remember Lando Calrissian's Cloud City on Bespin? Something like that might look cool... Z (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Anyone in the US find the Destroyer Droid yet?

Called SAH and they said it was backordered until the 14th. Don't know if that means they ran out or that they are not out. Jason F. (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  RE: Robotics help laserscanning of 3D environment.

As stated it is not directly Lego related. (I'm using a PC104 platform; I just remembered the Laser discussion earlier.) I prototype In Lego. Just wondering since people on this maillist are from very diverse backgrounds. This seemed as a good a (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Slim Pickings at Target

Robin Werner wrote in message ... (...) (1298) (...) I (...) Wow - I was at two Wal-Mart stores today and saw exactly zero Advent Calendars. The last store I saw them in scanned at $16. Mike Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com (URL) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.fl)

  Re: Bulk Sale Prices

(...) I'm a Town person, but I guess this must be the Castle version of the "Juniorization" argument. Castle Junior? :-) Gary Istok (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Will's Small Castle Auction

I acquired the following sets in a lot I purchased over the holidays. As a townie I have no use for these so I've decided to auction them off. The rules are pretty simple: This is a G1, G2, SOLD auction with advances occuring approximately every 24 (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: B-Wing Review

In lugnet.starwars, Steve Bliss writes: <snip> (...) The SW answer: Astromech droids are used for more than just co-piloting starfighters. They are also programmed to assist with computers, repairs, and other mundane tasks that humans may not want (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.reviews)

  Re: Motor output multiplexing

Has anyone come up with an electronic solution to the problem of only having 3 out ports? It seems it would be possible to control many more motors if some sort of a multiplexor was constructed, maybe the motors could use their own power supplies (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Bulk Sale Prices

(...) majority of us would get the wall pieces. I think it'd be cheaper, and for me, that makes a big difference. Jeff (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  60 white tiles added to ebay

I just added 60 new white tiles to ebay, 15 1x2;25 1x4 & 20 1x8. Other tile lots include green, yellow & blue ending soon. (URL) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  History of LEGO Windows...revisited

When I get some time, I want to generate an entirely new HISTORY OF LEGO WINDOWS document. But in the mean time, here are some brief updates...... Gary Istok ---...--- LEGEND CA= Cellulose Acetate - plastic used for windows from 1957-63. ABS = (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What all has TLC done?

(...) #6457 (...) I don't care if a minifig is a man or a woman, as long as it looks cool. Z (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space stations?

(...) I can imagine the Blacktron ships bustin' out some warfare [what else would Blacktron think of at the sight of a Futuron spaceport?] What a cool scenario. Maybe I should build it... Z (...) I'm more of a spaceship builder. Battlecarriers are (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 2 Motors -> 1 axle

(...) One way to make the axle stiff is to use mutiple axles. For example, get one long axle and four equal length shorter axles. Use the four shorter axles to join two of the largest gears together, using the axle shaped holes that are off-center (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Bulk Sale Prices

(...) Not this castle fan. If I have the option of ordering wall pieces or ordering bricks and arches, the bricks and arches will win every time. James (URL) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: RF Connection To RCX

(...) If you take an COTS rf module, such as those from Siemens or Montorolo, or for example the bluetooth sample module, (though I used one from a cheap radio shack wireless phone) you'll find that the di and do have very similar voltages and (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: What all has TLC done?

(...) I just wish the female astronaut was in one of the small S@H sets! Either #6457 Astronaut or #6458 Astronaut with Sattelite. Either one. I love the way they took the old space-face and feminized it. Very cool. But not cool enough to buy that (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

Skipped 3 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact