 Star Wars / 5349
Re: Anyone in the US find the Destroyer Droid yet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 20:22:59 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jason Fabisch writes:
Called SAH and they said it was backordered until the 14th.  Don't know if
that means they ran out or that they are not out.

I saw 4 at a Target in California this morning, so they must be plentiful on
the East Coast.

John