  *91686 (-10)
  Re: Target second round of reductions

this must be a mid-west, east coast thing. the targets around my area have had very little on sale. have not found any sw sets on clearance. 4561s are $99. keep going to target every day hoping to see sales, but nothing major yet. maybe it is time (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Call for Discussion - Northern CA Lego Train Group

(...) This would be cool. (...) I like it. <snip, snip, snip> I'd like to help when I can. Since I have no room for a module, I would probably just be building cars and/or structures to add to an existing module. But I'd like to participate if (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Lighting Up Legoville.

They certainly had at least six on Christmas eve, possibly more. On Thu, 6 Jan 2000, Alan Demlow (<FnxpAq.ABy@lugnet.com>) wrote at 22:04:02 (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: subassemblies

(...) snipped (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Target second round of reductions

(...) Yes, I was a good day at Target. Thanks Maggie !! Mos Espa (3), Ninja Fortress (3), Railway Express (2), RIS 1.5 (1) !, Sith (5), bunches of smaller stuff. I left one RIS 1.5 behind (CC was on overload as it was). The toy dept lady told me (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  It is a commercial nonsense to have closed legoworldshop.com

Hello Dear Lego, I think it is really a commercial/marketing nonsense to have closed the (URL) web site. First, for non-US customers, it is actually impossible to get more sensors for ours RCX. Second, you've closed the site for around 6 month time (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: 2000 Dacta Catalog?

(...) Pitsco LEGO Dacta told me by telephone Jan 5, 2000 that their year 2000 Dacta catalogs had arrived from the printer only a week ago. So, we should expect Pitsco to mail them soon but not Dec 1999 as the Pitsco website states. You may order the (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.dacta)

  Re: John E. Doolittle.

Timothy D. Freshly wrote in message ... (...) paragraphs preceding the one which begins "And these weren't all his problems...", you were talking about the widower Waite, Doolittle's former law partner. However, in this paragraph, you appear to (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: 4x4x3 cone! (was: Re: Reference Site Inconsistencies)

(...) Yes it really is - and yes I have two in white. Chris (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.build)

  Re: Adventurers DinoIsland Research Glider

(...) I swear that WalMart and Target suck mummy dust in southern california. I was just checking them yesterday. Nothing to speak of was on sale (Forbidden Ruins was at $60 or something like that). I got my 5938 for $3 at Legoland, however. Just as (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.adventurers)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact