  *91256 (-20)
  Re: Grecian Urn

(...) ~ah! it's beautiful! thanks for all of the details and building tips! i'm very inspired now! are you going to make a blue and white one with what's left of those buckets, maybe? "say..how much does this grecian urn?" ~sorry. i just had to get (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.build)

  Re: What pirate ship mast pieces are there?

Jonathan Wilson wrote in message <3872C18D.9616C9F8@x...il.com>... (...) The mast and rigging pieces I'm aware of are: Rigging: Short and Long. I have never seen the long rigging in anything other than a Pirate set. Short rigging has been in Pirate (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  RE: Newbie's questions

(...) Don't hold your breath. The Big Shop at Legoland in Carlsbad California stocks a very complete line of Lego sets (including Scala, Belle (?), and a few Dacta sets), and many service packs. Nothing beyond that. All at full retail price. No bulk (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Changing from to lego-robotics

I was wondering if this mailing list could mark the "from" as "lego-robotics". It is a very active and useful mailing list. Unfortunately I am deluged with emails. With other mailing lists that are marked I sort the inbox by from and then put them (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  "Evil Timmy" Red Bull

Can anybody send me or post a scan of the new Bull bad guy who has been given the epithet "Evil Timmy"; he's the only new minifig who does NOT appear in 6091 King Leo's Castle. I just haven't gotten to see him up close yet, as I have not seen Bull's (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  How to build Castle Light

Hello, I have an Idea of building light for my castle, but I need your info whether to bulid the lights in the castle or just lay them out as a small spotlight for the castle. Do not know which will show the best result. Thanks Leroy (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  RE: subassemblies

out of curiosity. . . how do people notate their designs? it would be extremely cool to have a standard way of communicating the various lego combinations. is everyone just sketching when they want to remember how they put something together? (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Capes for Dragon Master and King

Anybody got extra cloth dragon master or royal king capes? If so, I'd be interested in buying one of each... Mike (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Linking RCX and CyberMaster

(...) cable to (...) signals (...) trigger (...) Could be... and you will need to put some kind of relay between the two? (...) There's no need for a relay (I think it would work too, but a relay is rather large to fit elegantly in a LEGO housing). (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Changing from to lego-robotics

(...) Alternately, you can read the list as the newsgroup lugnet.robotics on the server lugnet.com -- that way, you won't even have to file them, 'cause it's alreaady done. (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  On the subject of making the Lego-part drawings public

Hi, It's just a thougt, but you could join up with the producer of your drawing program. You could create a CD-ROM with the drawings included with the program and sell it. That way everyone would have to pay for the program and the drawings; this (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Changing from to lego-robotics

I use Outlook Express, and two Inbox rules take care of 99.5% of moving Lego-Robotics e-mail to a sub-folder: (1) If To contains 'lego-robotics@crynwr.com', then move to: 'Lego Robotics' [folder] (2) If From contains 'lego-robotics@crynwr.com', then (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Changing from to lego-robotics

rob greathouse writes: > I was wondering if this mailing list could mark the "from" as > "lego-robotics". Nope. If that was done, then you couldn't reply privately to people. The To: has lego-robotics in it, and as well the email is being sent to (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: subassemblies

If ther are some readymade pictures available, I'd draw the subparts on the computer. That way, you can break apart the subparts and use the elements for something else, without losing the solutions earlier found. Simon (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: What all has TLC done?

(...) Sure, but you make it sound like you think Lego is out clubbing baby seals or something! Why not: 1) have fun with the classic space sets you have 2) buy the Star Wars and Rock Raiders and Insectoids and whatever sets for their parts. (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Thoughts on 8448 (compared to 8880)

(...) Yeah, it's about as high off the ground as a real Diablo *without* accounting for scale. However, IIRC, totally compressing the springs brings the tires right up to the edge of the wheel wells... I took pictures of my modified version in grass (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: subassemblies

(...) Oooh... I hadn't thought of that one. Now when my wife asks me why I have all of these unfinished lego robots laying around then I can just tell her that they're subassemblies. :) -Paul (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Changing from to lego-robotics

----- ORGINAL MESSAGE ----- I was wondering if this mailing list could mark the "from" as "lego-robotics". It is a very active and useful mailing list. Unfortunately I am deluged with emails. With other mailing lists that are marked I sort the inbox (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: The Empire State Building

Gary Istok wrote in message <3873CBEC.C8E89292@u...ch.edu>... (...) with (...) IDEA (...) About a year ago, I built a small replica of the Empire State Building. You can see it at: (URL) was originally wanted to build it with a 2-bricks-per-floor (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Update 9906

(...) You're right, I gave that suggestion some time ago. The subpart only had the back surface when it was using the old number. Leonardo (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact