 Castle / 1453
1452  |  1454
Subject:
"Evil Timmy" Red Bull
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 03:58:55 GMT

Can anybody send me or post a scan of the new Bull bad guy who has been given
the epithet "Evil Timmy"; he's the only new minifig who does NOT appear in 6091
King Leo's Castle.  I just haven't gotten to see him up close yet, as I have
not seen Bull's Attack or any other set that he may be in on the shelves yet.
Thanks.

Mike