 Castle / 1461
Re: "Evil Timmy" Red Bull
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 13:57:38 GMT

Mike Kane wrote:

Can anybody send me or post a scan of the new Bull bad guy who has been given
the epithet "Evil Timmy"; he's the only new minifig who does NOT appear in 6091
King Leo's Castle.  I just haven't gotten to see him up close yet, as I have
not seen Bull's Attack or any other set that he may be in on the shelves yet.
Thanks.

He's in the 'Axe Cart' set, if that helps.

There's a pic at
http://www.lego.com/catalog/amr/productzoom.asp?number=4806

...but you can't make out too much detail.

He's got silver eyes, a little smile, and this sprinkling of black dots
between his eyes and smile that look like freckles.  Someone (Craig
Hamilton?) suggested that it was messed-up moustache stubble, but I prefer
the 'evil Timmy' idea[1].

[1] - Timmy finally snaps after years of abuse!  Unleashing the feindish
ingenuity of a kid sidekick, he leaves behind a confused Dr. Cyber (dressed
in a chicken suit and spats), and steals the Time Rowboat to go back in
time and CHANGE THE PAST!  Along the way, he picks up friends - the brother
of one of the Time Twisters and the grown-up version of the kid who didn't
listen when his mom told him "you'll put your eye out!"
Unfortuately for Timmy, he's *still* a kid sidekick.

--
sakura@mediaone.net     is     Jeff Johnston       http://www.io.com/~jeffj
My LEGO Web page has moved!  Go to: http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sakura