  *90722 (-20)
  Re: Minifig box 2 :)

Minifig box 2 arrived yesterday and is now back in the mail to Chris Weeks. Paul (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Very high-detail scans of the SW Collector's series sets

(...) No, they're not. They've got connectors for technic pegs, but aren't modular. You can take them apart, but it's sorta like pulling the arms from minifigs -- not _supposed_ to happen. (note that I'm removing this from .loc.uk and adding (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Wizards

Cross Posted to lugnet.starwars (...) two (...) It just hit me that this torso might make a great green wizard! Any Thoughts? (...) I believe that this is the first time Brown Hands are available. Could Brown heads be next?.... I think not :-( (...) (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars)

  Inspiration for Lego Castle

One sad lego builder recently wrote. (...) I have an many ideas but not the parts, cash or time to make them real. So I thought it would be great to get them out, that others might use them. 1) Using the instructions from #375 and your own pieces, (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: part 2951, some questions

(...) I'd say that's a good place to put the origin. On the other hand, the user is fairly likeliy to tilt the bucket off an axle in either the upper or the lower pegholes, so centering the part in the centre of either the upper or lower pegholes (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: archive and/or temperature sensor

Jim - Yes, there is an archive of this list. I maintain one at: (URL) is searchable and updates in real time as messages are received at infosite.com. Jeff (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: A-Wing Fighter (MOC)

Jeff Stembel <Dragonelf1@aol.com> wrote in message news:Fn5MoC.E86@lugnet.com... (...) I thought we concluded that your A-Wing was slightly _smaller_ than scale. In any case, they are both (still) excellent models! -John Van (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Very high-detail scans of the SW Collector's series sets

(...) That depends. Are the technic-scale figs mix-n-matchable like the minifigs? That's how they got away with the minifigs- they're "construction toys". (...) I dunno about that. The front of the X-Wing, by the front of the canopy, is 4 studs (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Nice story on LEGOLand at the AAA web site

(...) I sure wish Cedar Point was like that (For all of you around the Midwest know what I am talking about) Most waits there are around 45 minutes to an hour. I never saw a site where they had waiting time before. I must make the pilgrimage (SP?) (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  RE: On the subject of gluing

(...) I think Mega-Blocks are made from a different plastic. A glue that works well with Lego might not work very well with Mega-Blocks. Tilman (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Futbol or Football?

(...) Oops, as was pointed out by JoshuaD, it's much more likely that it'll be called Soccer in the U.S. because Football in the U.S. means pigskins. I think it's interesting, though, that the name of the GIF file displayed on this page: (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Wizards

In lugnet.castle, David Eaton writes: <snip> (...) They probably will once 'the evil empire' (Disney) buys the company... :-( JohnG, GMLTC (remove the '.nospam' to reply...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wizards

(...) Hmm... I actually thought of the 3 wizards I have as all being good wizards, with a bunch of evil wizards being 3 matching Darth Maul 'figs with evil heads (I think I used two of the Bull's heads on these, but I forget what I used for the (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Very high-detail scans of the SW Collector's series sets

(...) I think these are minifig-scale[1] anyway, which would be very cool, IMHO. One possible clue to this (that they're minifig-scale and not Technic scale) is that the set numbers are still part of the 71xx range of the LEGO SYSTEM Star Wars sets. (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Wizards

(...) Not only that, but they come in cheap sets! You can buy a skiff, the lightsaber duel, the landspeeder, and the Gungan Swamp for all under $10, I think... Now all they need to do is offer a padme fig (or at least the hair) in a cheap set! (...) (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Nu wird's langsam "off topic": Angeberei!

Hallo Ben, nix offtopic hier. Schließlich prahlst Du mit Legos und das ist *sehr* ontopic. Wale übrigens auch. Schließlich hat Lego schon Sägefische, Haie und Oktopoden herausgebracht, aber noch keinen anständigen Wal, wenn man von DUPLO einmal (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: On the subject of gluing

Hi people, I need to know which of the glues recommended will stand up to a soap bath. I'm planning on making a deep, narrow and long container out of Legos (probably Mega-Bloks since they'll be glued) that will hold bubble making formula. I can't (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: Our Targets SUCK!!!

Hi, Just back today. The www.target price on the Mos Espa Pod Race set at $54 is very good. Mark (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Wizards

(...) Dave, Cool figures! I also messed around a little bit, and here is what I came up with: (URL) (you might have to copy and paste - this is an old picture and I should have a better one up soon once my new page is displayable). It's VERY (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Space Cowboys! Help, help!!

Hallo Space Cowboys, ich habe heute mit anderen Ersatzteilen ein paar lose alte Space-Teile eingesammelt, darunter eine Wandplatte 5 hoch, 5 breit, 1 dick. Darauf ist der Mond in der oberen rechten Ecke aufgedruckt, eine Rakete mit Startrampe kommt (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.de)

Skipped 8 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact