 General / 13135
Re: Nice story on LEGOLand at the AAA web site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 18:58:45 GMT

"James J. Trobaugh" wrote:

I came across a nice write up on LEGOLand on the AAA web site. Even has a
small comparison on the other theme parks in the Cali area. It was
interesting to note that after 15,000 people enter the park they close the
gates to keep the crowds under control and keep visitors from having to wait
in line too long for the rides and such.

I sure wish Cedar Point was like that (For all of you around the Midwest
know what I am talking about) Most waits there are around 45 minutes to
an hour. I never saw a site where they had waiting time before. I must
make the pilgrimage (SP?) someday! :)

Scott S.
Scott E. Sanburn-> ssanburn@cleanweb.net
Systems Administrator/CAD Operator-Affiliated Engineers ->
http://www.aeieng.com
Home Page -> http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/index.html