 Off-Topic / Fun / 4017
Re: Nice story on LEGOLand at the AAA web site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 15:50:23 GMT

In lugnet.general, Matthew Miller wrote:

Scott E. Sanburn <ssanburn@cleanweb.net> wrote:
I sure wish Cedar Point was like that (For all of you around the Midwest
know what I am talking about) Most waits there are around 45 minutes to
an hour. I never saw a site where they had waiting time before. I must

Go in the spring early before school is out sometime. It's awesome then.

Yep.  When I was in high school, our music department would take annual day
trips to Cedar Point in late May.  Hire some coaches, leave before the sun comes
up, play all day, come back well after dark.

:)

Steve