RE: Our Targets SUCK!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 18:34:50 GMT

Hi,
Just back today. The www.target price on the Mos Espa Pod Race set at $54 is
very good.
Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com
[mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]On Behalf
Of Tom Stangl, VFAQman
Sent: Sunday, December 26, 1999 5:38 PM
To: lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf@lugnet.com
Subject: Our Targets SUCK!!!

I visited FOUR Targets today, and NONE of them had the 4561
on sale (even
though one had about THIRTY of them).  It looks like someone in the
Regional office, in their infinite STUPIDITY, decided not to
offer them at
40% off, even though most stores in the US are clearing them
out, and they
are 40% off on the website.

So I ordered mine from the website.  Here's hoping someone in
the Regional
office comes to their senses, right about the time they
SHOULD be 70% off,
and cuts them down that far right away ;-)

Anyone headed to a Target in the next few weeks - PLEASE scan
4561s when
you see them.  I wouldn't mind picking up a few more if they
are 50% off or
more, I need the motors and other pieces for a project.  If
they scan less
than $75.00, please post here asap.

--
Tom Stangl