Subject:
Our Targets SUCK!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 1999 01:37:59 GMT

I visited FOUR Targets today, and NONE of them had the 4561 on sale (even
though one had about THIRTY of them).  It looks like someone in the
Regional office, in their infinite STUPIDITY, decided not to offer them at
40% off, even though most stores in the US are clearing them out, and they
are 40% off on the website.

So I ordered mine from the website.  Here's hoping someone in the Regional
office comes to their senses, right about the time they SHOULD be 70% off,
and cuts them down that far right away ;-)

Anyone headed to a Target in the next few weeks - PLEASE scan 4561s when
you see them.  I wouldn't mind picking up a few more if they are 50% off or
more, I need the motors and other pieces for a project.  If they scan less
than $75.00, please post here asap.

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/