  *90346 (-10)
  Re: LEGO Calendar?

Duane Hess wrote in message ... (...) LEGO do produce their own calendars. Below are the calendars I have: 1997 They were given to shop owners by the LEGO rep. 1998 They were available to customers through the Toyworld NZ shops. 1999 They were given (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  FOTT Find of the Trip

While travelling north for a New Years holiday I checked out all the small towns for old LEGO. My one and only old find was a 7853 4.5v crossing from 1980. New in box :) Allan... (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  5561's FOR SALE minus some parts

I have two 5561 Big Foot 4x4's for sale. All the pieces are present, except for the white train doors, the clear window pieces for the doors, the white window frames, and all the clear glass pieces that fit in the frames. All parts are brand new, (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  meeting opportunity

I will be in the Boston area Monday and Tuesday January 10,11 2000. If anyone wants to get together I should be available Monday evening and possibly Sunday evening (depending on wether I go up early on Sunday instead of Monday morning). KL (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: LEGO Calendar?

Hy Richard, Afaik they did every year, I got them all lying around at my attick. I even do hav an Russian LEGO Calender, an friend of mine did some extra work and brought it to me. I dont know how its gonna be this year, but you never know. (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Missing parts in 1.5

(...) Go to the O'Reilly's web site and read the addendum on it. It explains exactly what to do. Dean (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Very high-detail scans of the SW Collector's series sets

(...) This is intentional! A friend of mine used to work at LEGO Futura, he was part of the team that designed the Star Wars sets. He explained the differences in the set to 'the Rebel Forces always being on the run, they don't have the maintenance (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  part 2951, some questions

I've managed to measure the 2951, and now I have a few questions. What is the preferred place for 0,0,0? I'd say exactly between the pegholes, but this is, as you know, my first piece, so enlighten me if I'm way off. Beneath every tooth, there is a (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Welcome to the Ohs

(...) clock in (...) right (...) It (...) until (...) crossed (...) of (...) (not (...) I forgot to take that whole calander switch mess into account. Still the Idea of the clock counting to the year 2000 and beyond amuses me to no end. -Lord (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Has anyone disassembled a 9v Train Motor?

Sooner or later I'm going to try what I talked about in another thread - pulling the motor out of the shell, and adding in a capacitor and other circuits, so that the capacitor feeds non-stop 9V to lights or other circuits, while the "main" circuit (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact