 Dear LEGO / 1251
Re: LEGO Calendar?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 20:36:12 GMT

Duane Hess wrote in message ...
Has TLC ever thought of publishing a LEGO calendar? As I was browsing at the
mall yesterday, I saw a calendar for almost every other hobby, but none for the
LEGO fanatic. I sure would like one for my office wall.

-Duane

LEGO do produce their own calendars.
Below are the calendars I have:

1997 They were given to shop owners by the LEGO rep.
1998 They were available to customers through the Toyworld NZ shops.
1999 They were given to shop owners by the LEGO rep.

Allan...

--
My LEGO creations site "Allanton NZ" is at
http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/~allanj/