  *90222 (-20)
  Re: Shipping from Germany

The rates quoted are correct. I've been charged DM15 and DM23 for cashing checks (a little under and alittle over $10) recently. Shipping the Economy option is the best way to go, since it takes 2-3 weeks and is much cheaper than air. You could also (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: Swearing?

(...) You won't hear that word very often at my church, but then my religion doesn't believe in eternal damnation. On the other hand, there are some people in my church who are VERY uncomfortable with the word God. follow ups to (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Gezien: 2000 sets

(...) Ja, Wigwam en Spelt in Lunteren hebben ze ook... Weinig leuks gezien tot nu toe. (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.nl)

  Re: CLSOTW - Thanks

(...) BUT ... you ARE the first CLSOTW of the new Millenium. So think of it as starting out on a strong note;) Worth the wait, no? -- pn (hoping to have his site up very soon) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Service Catalog gone from lego.com

So the service service will go. I live in Switzerland and I telephoned Lego last Friday to order some bits and they took my order as normal. I will telephone them tomorrow to see what the situation is. Regards Tim (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

  Castle+Pirate Sets

Hi, Would anybody be interested in buying the following MIB sets: 6266, 6254, 6056, 6765. Please make me an offer at: stappers@solair1.inter.nl.net (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Sorting

Lego-Dacta makes some nice storage bins although they aren't the cheapest solution around. (URL) on search, type the word storage into the form and hit submit. or: (watch for line wrapping:) (URL) W779925 Small Red Storage Bin Dimensions are 15" x (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Service Catalog gone from lego.com

(...) Hmm.... I can't say I like the looks of this. I hope you're right about Lego Direct. Is Lego Direct going to offer service to Canada, like LEGO Shop at Home does? Although S@H is a notable exception, I have noticed in the past the (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

  Re: The Gate of the Present Circular Loan? (Not EXACTLY a Jambalaya)

Larry- I could make copies, however I'm a little hesitant due to copyrights restrictions. Maybe I could type out requested translations. What is your POV? LMK. -j (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Brick.tube evolution?

In lugnet.general, Gary R. Istok writes, as usual, an informed response! Thanks, Gary; I figured yours would be a good opinion to solicit. I appreciate the info! Dave! (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: The Gate of the Present Circular Loan? (Not EXACTLY a Jambalaya)

Hi, I could possibly translate it, but it would take time, but also see that an english version should be advailable. I also saw an exposition in Quebec city where those model build, took some picture of the best of them but I wasn't very impress by (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Return to Lego!

Luca Castiglioni <dreamdesign3000@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Fnrrzx.Jpp@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) quasi (...) Se leggi qualche thread più indietro, scoprirai che ho trovato una "miniera" di 8462 a 99.000 Lire. Ne ho già acquistati quattro (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Service Catalog gone from lego.com

(...) The worrying thing about this, is my niece just bought two new Lego packs, and no 'service' leaflet was in either... (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

  Re: The Gate of the Present Circular Loan? (Not EXACTLY a Jambalaya)

I don't think we QUITE came to closure, although I see Eric is going to send it to Chris next. Jeremy, ARE you willing to loan yours out, or jot down some of the key info points and send them to Eric before he sends the french copy to Chris? (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Mi presento brevemente:

Juda <guido.romi@bridgetec.it> wrote in message FMvMx7.9t0@lugnet.com... (...) Quando parli di ingranaggi e mattoncini forati di colore giallo forse ti riferisci alla scatola 744 (URL) fortunato!!!!!! Trovala!! -- LEg GOdt :-) Domenico (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: CLSOTW - Thanks

(...) site: didn't I vote for Port Block before? Over and over again. Must be that Y2K hangover. Bruce (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: 6769 Fort LEGOREDO FA on eBay

Good luck with them, Mike. I auctioned off 7 of the 10 I got and I did nicely (contact me offline if you want to know exactly HOW nicely). A tip of the hat to Bendyarm for suggesting 3 day auctions. I hate fixed ending time auctions, even as a (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Very high-detail scans of the SW Collector's series sets

(...) Now I know what I'm gonna be preordering from S@H this year... -Tim (URL) timcourtne ICQ: 23951114 "I'm pretty sure it's your inability to hit the ball that makes you keep missing." -- Some kid's little-league coach (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  LEGO Calendar?

Has TLC ever thought of publishing a LEGO calendar? As I was browsing at the mall yesterday, I saw a calendar for almost every other hobby, but none for the LEGO fanatic. I sure would like one for my office wall. -Duane (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: 6769 Fort LEGOREDO FA on eBay

(...) Nah. I haven't bothered to keep track of numbers for a long time, but after unpacking about 2/3 of my Lego room this past week I can say that even if I just keep half of the unopened boxes I'll still be keeping over 250 or so, maybe more. I'll (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

Skipped 3 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact