  *89847 (-20)
  Re: What I did for the Y2K weekend...

EXACTLY, I ran out of space ;-) I actually do have a bookshelf - it's on the one wall that isn't covered with Lego, and it has actual book on it ;-) Once I finish my custom 5571 with 24x96 stud trailer, I'm going to bring it in for a while - it will (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Anyone get Lego for XMAS?

Carbon 60 wrote in message ... (...) Yes... A Pirate one, First Mate Rummy, with large minifig pirate head and hat as bottle cap. A Town one, Fire Chief Waters, with large minifig head and firemans hat as bottle cap. Made by Grosvenor. (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Question How do we know if Brad is for real?

Larry has all the points on target as always. However, what I would like to see us all do to help LegoDirect is to remember what this specific forum LUGNET.DEAR-LEGO was designed for. It was always intended for us to leave our comments, {real} (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  5571

Any ideas where i can get a new unopened 5571 model from? thanks all steve (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: What I did for the Y2K weekend...

I've seen your cube many times. It looks more like a Lego museum than like a cube ;-) Lego is everywhere and I've seen only 1 book on all of those shelves! But why no large sets like the supercars or 5571? You must have ran out of space. (...) (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: What I did for the Y2K weekend...

(...) Luckily, the management historically has valued Hard Work With Hard Play - they recognize that allowing an individual to BE an individual tends to help work output, and don't put extreme limits on hobbies or display of them at work. Of course, (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Interferenza tra sensori

E' veramente la prima volta che sento parlare di un "difetto" dell'RCX, e non saprei come aiutarti. Ieri sera ho fatto la stessa prova con i miei due RCX, giusto per escludere che si tratti di uno di quei problemi che riguardano tutti ma nessnuno se (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Building a Mini-fig Army, how much to pay

(...) least (...) Offhand ... the black sword? I only have one of them. It came with that old amour-shop set, the number of which I'm too lazy to look up. Paul Davidson (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What I did for the Y2K weekend...

I get it you've never seen my cube ;-) (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: baylit@att.net

Yikes, I have no idea how this ended up here! Nothing to see here, move along... -- Paul Davidson Paul Davidson <tinman@direct.ca> wrote in message news:FnoJG2.5Lq@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Can no one here spell "millennium"?

In which case, the "milennium" wishers are right after all. :D A new one occurs every eight hours or so. -- Paul Davidson Mr L F Braun <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> wrote in message news:386F0236.740393...msu.edu... (...) correctly), I (...) one (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What I did for the Y2K weekend...

(...) That's gorgeous, Tom. I also wish I could do something like that--I've gotta ask, how do you pull it off? LFB (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Can no one here spell "millennium"?

(...) It depends on how they're spelling it. I've seen a lot of them with only one "l", meaning it's a thousandth of a year... LFB (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Do you want $50 for a $20 set?

(...) I've been scouring pretty diligently around here (Detroit) for one, but with no luck. Nobody seems to have these things! :( best, LFB (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Question How do we know if Brad is for real?

Don't get too excited about the Lego Direct logo on the small in-box catalogs. This logo is not new, however, it is simply an alternate name for Shop At Home Service. To be precise, this Lego Direct is short for Lego Direct Marketing and is Shop At (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: What I did for the Y2K weekend...

(...) That's pretty cool Tom that you can bring Lego to work. While you and I were working this weekend for probably the same reason (Y2K), I would get into a lot of trouble by doing anything at work that's not work- related, for example bringing (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Roboarm from Dave Baum's super book

(...) I believe you can still release it under a different liscence. The GPL would be perfect for the job. (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Question How do we know if Brad is for real?

(...) I think the fact that they are gone from the US Catalog on the Lego site is a definitive enough statement :-/ THAT BEING SAID, I bought a bunch of the black slope packs a few months back, and still have many of the pieces to trade for 2x2 med (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Question How do we know if Brad is for real?

(...) Uhmm... what? No service packs??? Say it ain't so, man... say it ain't so! (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Scans of the zoo set wanted

Can someone please scan in the instructions to the really old zoo set (i am not talking about the duplo zoos but the really old basic zoo) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.db.scans)

Skipped 6 messages in groups lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact