Bruce Schlickbernd wrote in message ... (...) Ok Ok, <<rummages for Y2k compliant pencil>> I'll need to build the inside of a London Law firm ... no problem. This guy's getting quite a history. Cool! So he's an associate with a top London firm, (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Mine Truck

(...) Very cool model Bram, love the way you did the cab. I think you got the right shape and scale of it. Mladen Pejic, over and out! (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: New sets, pictures at lego.com

(...) Ahhh... thanks. Well, FYI, I do know SOMETHING (1)... IMHO, at least ;-) (...) Yes, it does :-) (1) And that something is that AFOLs shouldn't run down KABOBs, especially if they're ESLs... ;-) TIA, -Shiri (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Exploration Ship  [DAT]

Hi everybody, this is an exploration ship that has a crew of 6, 2 scientists, 2 engineers, 1 pilot, and 1 rover operator/mechanic. The two H things in the middle are solar panels, and the 10 plates in the back are fins that radiate the heat away (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Leo (and Kate) on the Titanic

(...) All the figures I can see have classic smiley faces. Leonardo appears to have a plain white torso with white arms and blue pants. Kate has a red torso and pants, but as it is a side view of her I can't tell if there is any printing on the (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  New Program I am making

I might be making a new program. It will be a program to take a ldraw .dat file and identify if there are any parts used in the model that are unofficial. How will it do this? It will use the official parts.lst files posted every update. What I need (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: WTT Magic for Lego

(...) Magic (...) willing (...) I have had several inquiries into the cards that I have available. I am posting them here just so that they are in a central location for you to get to. Once again, please direct any questions or concerns to the (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  6000+ blue plates for sale

I have a rather large quantity of blue plates which I would like to sell. All of these blue plates are unused and in excellent condition. The prices for these plates are listed below in US dollars along with the current quantity I have. Shipping (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Question How do we know if Brad is for real?

(...) Thanks Lar, I didn't know todd said he was A ok. Thats fine with me if Todd checked it out and found him to be true. Just with the mountain of messages its hard to find the one message of confirmation. I read a lot of the letters (which I am a (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  7850 4.5V Straight Track x2 on ebay

(URL) in factory sealed box. Starting bid $15.00. No reserve. (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  baylit@att.net

Could I add this to my request I sent a little while ago? (item#, category, cost, description, quantity, total price) 2088 Technic, Peg $0.05 Gray Pin 20 ($1.00) -- Paul Davidson, aka Tinman www.theforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Star Wars (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  7850 Straight Rails found at store

I was visiting the Georgia LEGO Outlet store today and found an entire shelf full of 7850 Straight Rails (at least 40 boxes) for $6.99. They also had two 2126 for $39 and some 4559 for $109. I have found that it definitely pays to visit the store (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LDraw: New Parts Update Available

(...) My mirror site is updated. I don't have a parts list made, but I get the feeling that mainly people just grab the parts and go anyway, so probably won't get around to doing it unless I can find it already made someplace else. (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Scout Datalog?

Does anyone know if the Scout can have a datalog? On page 26 of the Scout SDK it says that 'data blocks of variable size' can be uploaded. This sounds suspiciously like a datalog, but I can not find any other reference to it in the whole SDK. It (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Remote RCX control using a second RCX

For those not lucky enough to have a second RCX, the LEGO remote control works great as well. As bonus, you even can control your RCX without even writing any code. Just press the A,B, or C buttons to control the A,B, or C motors remotely! Pretty (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Not Craig-0 Lego, but still not bad...

(...) Well that's ONE good use for those silly collar pieces. (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: detecting goal objects at a distance

(...) OK, thanks for the info. That's interesting. I'll look for it. Uwe (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Swearing! (was something else)

(...) Agreed. As one of the biggest "keep it clean advocates" (it was a post referencing a post of Tims that referenced a post of mine that James chose to reference, and it's a point I've been making for over a year) it's not the person I object to, (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  RE: Speed of RCX interpreting bytecodes: slow

(...) OK, I did some basic timing experiments....for pbForth. : TEST1 10000 0 DO LOOP ; \ This is a hard loop of 10000 iterations : TEST2 10000 0 DO I DROP LOOP ; \ Same loop except the loop index is put on the \ stack and dropped - a no-op (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

Skipped 11 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact