 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3953
3952  |  3954
Subject:
6000+ blue plates for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2000 23:18:05 GMT

I have a rather large quantity of blue plates which I would like to sell.
All of these blue plates are unused and in excellent condition.  The
prices for these plates are listed below in US dollars along with the
current quantity I have.  Shipping will be added to the total.  Please
feel free to e-mail me with any questions.

Blue Plates
=========

1x2 - 370  at $0.03 each
1x4 - 950 at $0.06 each