  *87220 (-20)
  Cote Dor Christmas promo sets!

Hi, A friend of mine has just come back from Austria and brought me some Cote Dor chocolate with free lego! The pack is entitled 'Sinterklass mix' I have a number of sets including 2881 and 2887. Jason (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Praise from the US!!!!

On Wed, 22 Dec 1999, Mr D Leese (<Fn7o3n.2s6@lugnet.com>) wrote at 19:58:55 (...) Hey, Carbon! What do you want us to do? This one's your call, I think. (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: How to break up multi-dat files?

Currently MlCad scannes a .dat file on its first access and cashes its data, these data are used for the preview which is not a problem since the data of a dat file do not change (at least not for MLCad during run-time). But the sub-models you (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Sorry for the delay

To everybody who wants to know what happened to Seaborn Brick: I'm sorry that I haven't gotten around to getting a webpage up. It's just that I have been really busy (and sick) in the last 4 months. In October I was really involved with my sports (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.boats)

  Re: converting BMP's to *.DAT help

1 pixel of your image corresponds to one stud. Michael Michael Horvath wrote in message ... (...) correlation (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: R2D2 (DDK) with RCX : 2nd Look

Hi Everybody, The R2D2 beta2 version is online, with : - two touch sensors - one light sensor in its turning head Please forget the last URL, go directly to : (URL) : (URL) a nice day/night, - Christophe - (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Arctic Bonus Set 6569

Larry Pieniazek skrev i meddelandet <386105FE.40605D4E@v...er.net>... (...) What makes you think 'South Park' is only known to USians? What makes you think every USian knows 'South Park'? -- Anders Isaksson, with the flu, and the whole family in (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

  Re: 9v vs 12v in traction

(...) As for the 12v track, the motors have two conductors on the bottom, to coincide with the ones that run in the middle of the track. The weights are to make sure the electrodes will stay together. If the train was too light, they may not touch, (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  4-piece cow heads

hi y'all! just wanted to share a mini-fig scale building idea. it occured to me after i picked up a #6706 ~frontier patrol, the wild west mini-fig set. even tho' i bought this set for parts (for my dastardly craigo-lego experiments, of course!), i (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.build)

  Re: Woo-hoo! I've been outed!

(...) Maybe you could paper your cube with Lego boxes instead. Not quite the same thing, I know, but it continues the motif! Dave! (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Transmission made from standard Technic parts

"Adam Ogle" <oglewood@lcs.net> wrote in message news:Fn7KKH.EtA@lugnet.com... (...) Can you explain this statement please? It sounds like you have a way to add pneumatics that turn your 2 speed transmission into an automatic transmission. If so I'm (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

  Techno-stuff Proximity Detector

I recently ordered and received two of Pete Sevcik's Techno-stuff Proximity Detectors and thought I'd pass along my impressions. First, I have no financial interest in his company except for having these two sensors which are under warranty. Second, (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Praise from the US!!!!

Tony Priestman wrote in message ... (...) kind of (...) or (...) So, is it to be a tower (again) or a totem pole? And what dimensions are we working to? A totem pole certainly sounds like a good idea to me, but I'll have to get the dimensions now, (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: 2000 sets at LLW

Neil Ford wrote in message <385E61DF.CE2C7EEF@b....co.uk>... (...) The reindeer have manes? Is this genetic modification from reindeer to lion, or horse, or something else? Rudolph, the genetically-modified reindeer, has an un-naturally shiny red (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Woo-hoo! I've been outed!

Too expensive - my computer tower cover ended up costing me over $100 by the time I got through, even though I had at least 30-40% of the parts to start with in my spare bricks stock. What I WANTED to do was cover several square yards of the outer (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Woo-hoo! I've been outed!

Too expensive - my computer tower cover ended up costing me over $100 by the time I got through, even though I had at least 30-40% of the parts to start with in my spare bricks stock. What I WANTED to do was cover several square yards of the outer (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: CNN just left my house

(...) When CNN comes to your neighborhood, I'm sure you can find plenty of ways to shoo them away. Until then, way to go, Greg!! --Todd [followups to lugnet.off-topic.debate] (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: First Lego League Software

(...) Just one question: In USA, the RIS 1.0 includes a Robolab? I buy mine in Brazil and it comes with one. []'z Zanette (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: CNN just left my house

Well, dagnabbit, I'm NOT glad they were able to find someone "local." I wanted 'em to come to Boston. :) Slightly Grinchy with envy ... Seriously, I hope I can catch the program. --Doug Wilcox -----Original Message----- From: Greg Williams (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Garage Door Parts for TRADE, parts wanted

(...) Actually, after looking at the Brickshelf scans, it looks like it has TEN - 4 on the bottom level, 6 on the top. WOW. (...) Thanks for the info! -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Skipped 6 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.pun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact