 General / 12657
Re: Woo-hoo! I've been outed!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 20:51:45 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tom Stangl writes:
What I WANTED to do was cover several square yards of the outer cloth of
my cube with baseplates, and throw a few tubs worth of bricks on them for
people to play with.  But baseplates get expensive FAST.

  Maybe you could paper your cube with Lego boxes instead.  Not quite the same
thing, I know, but it continues the motif!

     Dave!