 General / 12648
Re: Woo-hoo! I've been outed!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 17:54:11 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tom Stangl writes:
Hehe, I don't HAVE to drop it into conversations - my obsession hits people
like a ton of bricks ;-)

http://people.netscape.com/toms

Take a look at my cube and my computer.  And those pics are quite out of
date, I have at least 25% more Lego here now ;-)

  Jeez, Tom!  Why don't you just make your cube out of Lego?

     Dave!