 Boats / 61
60  |  62
Subject:
Sorry for the delay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.boats
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 21:07:48 GMT

To everybody who wants to know what happened to Seaborn Brick:
I'm sorry that I haven't gotten around to getting a webpage up. It's just that
I have been really busy (and sick) in the last 4 months. In October I was
really involved with my sports (Kayaking), in November I was struck down with
a horrible flu that lasted the whole month, in December I was busy with a
leading role in the play "Ethan Claymore" (I was playing Young Ethan)
and right now I have come down with another cold (I'm beginning to think that
I am some sort of magnet for germs). I hope to have a webpage and pictures up
by Febuary (Thats if I all germs stay at least 50 miles away from me).
I would like to put in right now a thank you note to all who helped me in
building the ship (Jacob Sparre Anderson esp.). and I wish all of Lugnet a
safe and happy Christmas/New Year.

Erin
--
In a recent poll, 5% of minifigs said they were quite comfortable when
Erins dog (who loves to chew hard small things) came into his room.