 Off-Topic / Debate / 2943
Re: CNN just left my house
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 20:24:44 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
Eric Regner:
Greg Williams:
some good closeups of my space, castle and aquanaut sets.  I don't have
the exact time the show will air yet.  Once I know I'll post the update.
It was great fun playing on camera!

GREAT! Let us know... I will keep an eye out for your post.

hmm, that's neat, but I would have second thoughts about having the
Communist News Network, or the Clinton News Network anywhere near my
place, but that is just me!

[ridiculously large sig snipped]

When CNN comes to your neighborhood, I'm sure you can find plenty of ways
to shoo them away.  Until then, way to go, Greg!!

--Todd

[followups to lugnet.off-topic.debate]