 Off-Topic / Debate / 2976
Re: CNN just left my house
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 25 Dec 1999 23:56:03 GMT

On Thu, 23 Dec 1999 20:25:13 GMT, "Scott E. Sanburn"
<ssanburn@cleanweb.net> wrote:

How's this, Mr. Lehman?

Much better, thanks.

I've been wanting to bring that up but cou;dn't find the right moment.

Now for pointless pedantry..

Do you think you could include a proper sig delimiter? It consist of
"\n-- \n", or in other words, enter-dash-dash-space-enter.

It instructs those of us whose newsreaders are in the know to
automatically cut your sig when we respond.

For real pedant points, I'm going to mention the McQuary limit of 4
lines by 80 characters, even if it doesn't really apply here (Todd?
Does it apply or not? :) )

Jasper