 General / 12646
12645  |  12647
Subject:
CNN just left my house
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 17:51:53 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

You probably saw James' posting on CNN doing a spot on LEGO.  It is going to
be part of a weekend long special about the millennium, called something
like 100 hours of the millennium.  They came to my house and filmed me
programming, building and running a Mindstorms robot.  They also got shots
of me browsing the internet, and I gave www.lugnet.com as being the best fan
site to use.  I used NQC to program my robot to follow a line, then avoid
the paper map, not fall off the table, and seek out a light source.  They
also got some shots of my set collection in the basement.  You might see
some good closeups of my space, castle and aquanaut sets.  I don't have the
exact time the show will air yet.  Once I know I'll post the update.

It was great fun playing on camera!