  *86925 (-20)
  Re: AFOL

How about FOL? -- Have fun! John The Legos you've been dreaming of... (URL) weird Lego site: (URL) L F Braun wrote in message <38613D24.E7619CF1@p...su.edu>... (...) those (...) (As (...) AFOLs. (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Idea for if Lego ever revives Imperials

(...) Ditto for 6067. But not 6071. I can't see myself buying more than about 20. :) I agree - I'd guess that the vast majority of AFOL's go for parts, not profit. James (URL) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Idea for if Lego ever revives Imperials

(...) Ah, who cares about preserving the value of older sets for collectors? I think you could make the argument that blue or red torsos would be better or cooler, but I for one wouldn't give a flying rodent's behind about the effect revising older (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: To som tu sam ?

Heya Dan (Landa?:)) (...) No to som aj ja rad, ze sa tu niekto nasiel ! ;))) (...) Ja mam najradsej MODET TEAM ! Tie modely (hlavne posledne) su dost pekne ! Potom na druhom mieste sa mi pacia Star Wars a Adventures. Tiez nie su zle tie NAJVACSIE (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.sk)

  Re: Longest MOC

My ship is exactly 219 studs long right now but when i finish the drive at the back it will probably have and additional 40 or so studs. Palmer. Bob Jackson wrote in message ... (...) of (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Ship Power Core

In lugnet.space, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes: [snip] (...) [Snip] (...) Ya'll might want to try a product called nevr-dull, it comes in a small blue tin can and has the "polish" suspended in a kinda cotton wad. you ought to wear gloves of some (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)

  Does Anyone Know Where Pix Are? HELP!!!

Does anyone know a site where there are pics of all the 2000 SW sets (either boxes or finished models)? If so, please reply ASAP! Thanks, Sonny Sidhu (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: How old are you?

I'm 28, been playing with legos since before I can remember. I started out with classic space, something like the Galaxy explorer and a few others. The first "Technic" set I can remember well was the expert builder car chassis. I guess that would (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Je tu nekdo?

(...) No presne tak. Mozno aj niekto u nas (nechce sa mi stale pisat v Cechach a na Slovensku ;)) LEGO zbiera a mozno aj ma pristup k Internetu, ale je otazne ci pozna linky, na ktorych je o LEGE najviac. Napriklad LUGNET. Ja som prve LEGO dostal v (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.cz)

  Re: Thanks for the welcome

(...) Phew. *as fingers start to come off of the red button at TLC* Just stopped WWIII before it started :) -Tim (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Longest MOC

(...) Hello, I suppose that the new 2000 Arctic sets will fit in with your plans now. They can witness an iceburg encounter, and finally these behemoths will have rescue available (or is that RES-Q). Merry Christmas! Aaron>maniac@vol.com (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Constructing Bay Doors

(...) On my current LDraw project, I have an airlock which features 2 of the 3 stud wide doors - slightly modified. Tom McDonald came up with this cool system to make a sliding door fit in 2 studs wide. I included the 3rd stud row for extra (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Longest train?

(...) I -know- that the train would not make it with HEP only through a curve like that. My upper level is a straight oval, about 25 straights each side. The figures I have seen seem to indicate that a 10 Degree curve has as much drag added as a .3 (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  RCX onboard timer and motor pulsing

Hi All, Since I am and train head I don't read .RCX (this topic might be well exhausted) I just read thru a third party book on the RCX and in one place he said the timer granularity in 1/10 sec and in another it was 1/1000 sec. My goal is to pulse (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.trains)

  Re: H-Town has 'Em!

Nah, I can't find 'em here in the Northwest US either (Washington State, Seattle area). If anyone around here finds them, please post! -Zak (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.us.tx.hou)

  R2D2 (DDK) with RCX : First Look

Hi all, I'm glad to introduce you a first draft/beta R2D2/DDK with an RCX done tonight. You can have a look at (URL) Quite Perfect (NQP :-), but I think it can be a good way to do something nice for all of us, and get it as an idea start something (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  R2D2 (DDK) with RCX : First Look

Hi all, I'm glad to introduce you a first draft/beta R2D2/DDK with an RCX done tonight. You can have a look at (URL) Quite Perfect (NQP :-), but I think it can be a good way to do something nice for all of us, and get it as an idea start something (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: How old are you?

I'm 34, and while I played with Legos as a child I haven't really been involved in them for the past 20 years or so. The reason I'm getting back into Mindstorms now is that I was about to rebuild a 6.270 board that my cat broke, and decided to go (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: IR Control

(...) Perhaps I should add Apple Event support to MacNQC - it wouldn't be too difficult. On the other hand, it may be more appropriate to build a smaller stand-alone app that serves as a bridge between Apple Events and RCX communication. Dave Baum (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Roboarm.nqh

(...) I'm glad you're enjoying the book. Not including more information about where to put include files was definitely an oversight - I'll update the book's web pages when I get a chance. Dave (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact