 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 307
Re: Roboarm.nqh
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 23:45:05 GMT

In article <Fn5rzA.7ML@lugnet.com>, "Bob Fay" <rfay@we.mediaone.net> wrote:

I was using the RcxCC program. I put the nqh file in the RcxCC directory and
everything worked fine. Thanks for the information. By the way, I am really
enjoying your book. I hope everyone gets a chance to read and use it.

I'm glad you're enjoying the book.  Not including more information about
where to put include files was definitely an oversight - I'll update the
book's web pages when I get a chance.

Dave

--
reply to: dbaum at enteract dot com