  *86843 (-20)
  Re: 24° iscritto ItLUG: Paco Garofoli

Mario Ferrari <mario.ferrari@edis.it> wrote in message Fn52x2.GK9@lugnet.com... (...) Ottimo!!! Benvenuto Paco -- LEg GOdt :-) Domenico (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: How old are you?

...and I have 10 of 'em. :) 9 of which sit in my basement. (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  5561 4x4 at KB Kids.com for $50

(URL) also have red buckets for $8.76 (URL) Doucette. (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Arctic Bonus Set 6569

(...) Yeah but they're "69" stickers ;> For reasons of recently discussed in admin- general I don't think I can say why I like these stickers. Come to think of it, I'm not sure I can even post "69". Chris Chris (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

  Re: Exploration Mars

(...) Sigh... l'ora e` precisa... e non e` nemmeno un record: una volta ho fatto due giri completi... Ciao. Marco. (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: First Lego League Software

(...) Why not? I was writing BASIC programs when I was in that age bracket, and I'm sure lots of other people were too. NQC isn't much harder, if at all. (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 2000 Technic in WalMart

(...) You might want to make sure you check both the Star Wars Toy area and the Lego Aisle. Last night I found the Battle droid, Pit droid,Desert Skiff and A-wing in both locations in the East Town Walmart John (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Why not wait

(...) The running joke among my friends is that the Stupid Little Spacemonkey ("Blarp" from Lost in Space) should have had a meter over his head, ringing up the number of dollars from the SFX budget that were going to animating very second he was on (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Brown 1 by X plates?

It has 1x4 plates as well. Troy Bryan Kinkel <helpdesk@loseyourmind.com> wrote in message news:Fn59zG.A00@lugnet.com... (...) brown (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Destroyer droid out in the UK...

...but not seen where I am yet, sadly :-( Huw (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: NMRA San Jose in Y2K

I'm in for helping, Mike, but I'll have to deflect until I get back from the UK at the start of February. Let's do some planning at the next BAYLUG meeting about this.... I'm willing to drive 2 or 3 others down to Fresno for a some weekends of (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.trains)

  Re: ho trovato un miniera di LEGO...

(...) Scusate l'ignoranza; ma il 722 e il 733 cosa sono? Ho provato BrickSet ma non li ho trovati. (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Anyne with a scanner got the new castle sets yet?

If so, I would be very grateful if you could send me high-quality 75dpi scans (with 15% JPG compression) of the instruction covers for www.brickset.co.uk Thanks in advance. Huw (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.castle)

  Legoland article

I just received a copy of AAA magazine's VIA magazine and Legoland, CA is feature article and on the front cover. If anyone wants a copy of the article I will scan it later and post it. Sun Valley, Idaho is also featured. I have two multiyear (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  H-Town has 'Em!

I know that virtually everyone else in America has the new sets, and therefore my post will generate a collective yawn, nevertheless I cannot bear to retrain my glee and announce that I have a had a most wonderful lunch hour, and I can now (finally) (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.us.tx.hou)

  Re: I've got a Destroyer Droid!

Tony Priestman <Tony@you-rang.demon.co.uk> wrote in message news:tTREvCAPIRY4EwM...n.co.uk... (...) Very nice, but where from? Huw (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Thanks for the welcome

Brad Justus wrote in message ... (...) can (...) Thanks for the response. We are very excited to have you join us. This news is as exciting as waiting for Kevin Loch to upload scans of the 2000 catalog, however not as immediately gratifying. Rose (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: ho trovato un miniera di LEGO...

(...) Parteciperei volentieri alla spesa, ma sarebbe necessaria la famosa lista. Almeno per farsi un'idea. (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: First Lego League Software

I agree that it is a problem. In fact, I didn't know Robolab could use variables. So it was unfair, though not hugely so. This is something FLL needs to address, because the lack of variables is really a big flaw, and very hard to explain to the (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  2000 Technic in WalMart

I was amazed to see a Battle Droid at Walmart today, just lying on a shelf. Looked like a lot of 2000 stuff was there, but there was only one droid. Usually the LEGO aisle at Walmart is fairly picked over this close to Christmas, but it was well (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.admin.general (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact