 Technic / 526
525  |  527
Subject:
2000 Technic in WalMart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 19:57:34 GMT

I was amazed to see a Battle Droid at Walmart today, just lying on a shelf.
Looked like a lot of 2000 stuff was there, but there was only one droid.

Usually the LEGO aisle at Walmart is fairly picked over this close to
Christmas, but it was well stocked, like it had just been filled up.

--Jack Gregory