 Robotics / 9277
Re: How old are you?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 21:53:32 GMT

...and I have 10 of 'em. :)

9 of which sit in my basement.

At 05:58 PM 12/22/99 +0000, Marco C. wrote:
At 12:35 22-12-1999 -0500, The WordMeister wrote:
It would be interesting to compile some demographics. A lot of us, for
example, have pinball machines. Maybe I'll put together an on-line survey.
Ehehe, ok, here's my contribution: I have 0 (zero) pinball machines.

(er... I never understood the fun of playing with a metal ball inside a box
with a glass on top and lights all over and funny noises... but then... my
collegues at work think I'm mad when I talk about LEGO robots ;)
Marco C. aka McViper