 Robotics / 9262
Re: How old are you?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 17:35:31 GMT

Hmmm. I'm 31,.and have been an avid Lego consumer since my first set, #480,
Rescue Helicopter (http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=480-1 ) bought
for me by a friend at age 5.

My son Isaac might be the youngest Lego robotics builder. He was building
simple motor contraptions (motor connected to the RCX--correctly, with
various attachments to the motor) at age 3 (I have pictures, but they've
been misplaced). He's now 4, and a wonderful inspiration for
designs/challenges.

It would be interesting to compile some demographics. A lot of us, for
example, have pinball machines. Maybe I'll put together an on-line survey.

--Doug Wilcox

WordSmith Digital Document Services
403 VFW Drive
Rockland, MA 02370

781-871-6162
fax 781-871-6264
http://www.wordsmithdigital.com
ICQ# 24868783

- Web design (including e-commerce)
- Searchable Digital Documents on CD
- Desktop Publishing - Design - Scanning
- Computer/Software Consulting (Technical Wizardry)
- Computer Demons Exorcised
- Officially Registered in Dogbert's New Ruling Class