  *86765 (-20)
  A-Wing Fighter (MOC)  [DAT]

Well, with the release of the Official A-Wing and B-Wing models, I thought I'd repost the MOCs I made earlier this year. I'm starting with my A-Wing, which is slightly larger than scale. Enjoy! Jeff 0 A-Wing Fighter 0 Name: ~AWing2.dat 0 Author: (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: redirector page

(...) Yeah, I'm perpetually surprised when I see big, supposedly professional sites not doing this. (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Giant Cruiser and MOC contest

(...) I've been following this with interest because I always find space stuff neat, although castle is my primary addiction... anyway, would the contest be ONLY minifig scale, or would other scales be allowed, so long as it still results in (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)

  Launching your robot from a grenade launcher

Check out (URL) to see an interesting robot designed to be launched from a grenade launcher and hop over barriers 10 inches high. - Tom Lageson tml@tennantco.com (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  I've got a Destroyer Droid!

Yep. There I was looking for the new castle stuff, and I moved this Technic droid out of the way. Hang on, that's a Destroyer Droid! :-) :-) Exit me with big pile of new LEGO :-) I've just noticed the price, and choked: £34.99. <gurgle, thump> (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Panaka is yellow?

(...) I have heard similar rumours (and they must be rumours, because apparently the script hasn't even been written yet), but I was trying to couch it in terms that were relatively spoiler-free, so as to make the post friendly to folks who don't (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Giant Cruiser and MOC contest

(...) serious?" (...) Yup, that's the idea. Take a look at Jeb's Lego Page: (URL) That'll give you an idea of the scale I think people will most likely be working on here... Personally, I doubt I'll be entering one myself since I don't think I have (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: How old are you?

(...) Ehehe, ok, here's my contribution: I have 0 (zero) pinball machines. (er... I never understood the fun of playing with a metal ball inside a box with a glass on top and lights all over and funny noises... but then... my collegues at work think (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: How old are you?

(...) I am 29 and my first Lego set was givin to me by my friend when I was 10. Havent played with Lego since. I just recently bought the MIS and the Space Shuttle Set (Zainy Brainy) and the two new books. Havent used it much, but I am planning on (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Panaka is yellow?

(...) or (...) And from what I understand, Mace will indeed become a very important character in the next film... -- -Bones- = (URL) = NecroBones Enterprises Lorbaat wrote in message ... (...) the (...) images, (...) of my (...) think (...) (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  - - - FS/FT: Misc. Sets, Minifigs and Parts

SETS: 6255 Pirate Comic, NM, not-sealed a couple of creases in box but nice $20.00 4131 Freestyle (partly squashed box, but unopened, pieces should be fine) $5.00 2x6037 Witch's Windship (new, sealed) $6.00 each 2x6442 Stingray Explorer (new, (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Arctic Bonus Set 6569

(...) That's been my plan. Sounds like good silly canon in the making. -- jthompson@esker.com "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily" (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

  Re: Arctic Bonus Set 6569

(...) One episode is enough. I think the first 30 minutes of the Southpark movie could suffice as that "one episode" being the logical, ultimate extrapolation of the foul-mouth-kid-humor idea. Having seen that first 30 minutes, you never need to see (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

  Re: How old are you?

I am only 13, but I have a decent knowledge of programming and LEGO mechanics. I have been building them since I was 4 and a half. I guess my age limits me from completing some of my ideas, but I think younger people that have a set at home have (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: How old are you?

I'm currently 37. Bought my first RCX last 13 months ago. Have been collecting and playing with LEGO since I was 8. (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: redirector page

(...) This should work on most browsers, but is not guaranteed to do so. If you can do CGI, I'd recommend doing a "302 Moved" header, which would usually bypass the HTML completely. The header would basically start like this: HTTP/1.1 302 Moved (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: How old are you?

Hmmm. I'm 31,.and have been an avid Lego consumer since my first set, #480, Rescue Helicopter ((URL) ) bought for me by a friend at age 5. My son Isaac might be the youngest Lego robotics builder. He was building simple motor contraptions (motor (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Arctic Bonus Set 6569

(...) Ditto. One of the guys in my office is Southpark crazy, so I thought it might have some merit, but upon watching a couple episodes, concluded: "it's just stupid." (IMHO, of course) James (URL) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

  Re: S@H Canada not so Lucky

(...) You should follow lugnet.loc.ca - It's been "common" knowledge for a few months now. Still not happy with it, James (URL) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Georgia Mindstorm Users chance to show off

I posted a message a few days ago about CNN looking for local Atlanta area Mindstorm users and surprisingly no one has contacted CNN about this chance to show off. So I will post this one more time. CNN is doing a story on LEGO and the new Mindstorm (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.general)

Skipped 3 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact