  *86596 (-10)
  Re: Sigh......

Hi Peter, TRU Chatswood had a pile of 8480 about mid November in the 20% off catalogue sale. (With 20% off they were $119) Moore Park & Erina had stock too - maybe worth a call still. Also Kmart Chatswood (and other stores) has piles of 5561 MT (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)

  Is a CDROM really necessary for mindstorms?

Hi, I'm thinking about buying a Mindstorms set (I understand 1.0 is better than the 1.5 version), and I have an old Toshiba laptop that I can dedicate purely to Mindstorms use. Unfortunately it doesn't have a CDROM. If I transfer the contents of the (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: redirector page

(...) Hi John, don´t know about the connection speed but you can get java for the screen size at: (URL) me know when you´ve done something with diffrent screen sizes. I´m thinking about using it as well... html well, dö (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.publish)

  6982 via World Club

Current issue of World Club magazine offers 6982 Explorien set for $59.95, limited time - 650+ pieces (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: redirector page

(...) Hi Larry, I took the code from the imaul page at: (URL) you havn´t seen it, take a look. It´s a great laugh :) The source code is: <HEAD> <TITLE>At last...</TITLE> <META HTTP-EQUIV="Refresh" CONTENT="5; URL=page2.html"> </HEAD> I think the 5 (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Suoni dall'RCX e IR networking

Vorrei qualche informazione relativa alla produzione di suoni con le API LEGOs. Pare che si possa fare solo il play di campioni 1b 8KHz. Io vorrei emettere una nota generata, come si può fare con il dev-tool originale (almeno mi pare). Qualcuno mi (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: redirector page

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <38606DD9.54D326DC@v...er.net>... (...) I don';t know the answer to your question. If I run into one of those pages soon, I will figure it out, though. While we are on this subject, I am hoping to find some code that (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: good steam engine

(...) Hi Jimmy, the main problem in getting a 7722 bigger is the old type 4,5V motor. With this high type motor it is nearly impossible to create something with bogie plates without making a awful appearence. Maybe you have the chance to get parts (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Toys R Us....right

(...) After getting off work I found the following in my email...thumbs up to TRU now, what a day. Dear Valued Customer, As we approach our holiday deadline, it becomes apparent to us that even with our fulfillment center working around the clock, (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Quick Clubcar Q

Hi Scott! Every Lego set is a limited edition: whenever the Lego Group takes a set out of its program, no further copies of this set are produced. But in the real meaning of "Limited Edition" (planning to do only xxx copies, without relationship to (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact