 Publishing / 1304
Re: redirector page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 10:01:54 GMT

In lugnet.publish, John DiRienzo writes:
Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <38606DD9.54D326DC@voyager.net>...
Can someone post a snippet of html that correctly accomplishes a
redirect? That is, it does one of those "this page moved, if your
browser is grown up enough we'll take you there in 4 seconds, else click
below"

  I don';t know the answer to your question.  If I run into one of those
pages soon, I will figure it out, though.  While we are on this subject, I
am hoping to find some code that detects the viewer's screen size and
connection speed, so they can be directed to the appropriate page.  Anyone
have suggestions for this?  TIA
--
  Have fun!
  John

Hi John,

don´t know about the connection speed but you can get java for the screen size
at: http://javaboutique.internet.com/ScreenRes/
Let me know when you´ve done something with diffrent screen sizes. I´m
thinking about using it as well...

html well, dö