  *86260 (-20)
  Re: Minitalia Lego sets (from Italy)

(...) I have two sets of Minitalia and will show some scans on my homepage as soon as possible ((URL) called them the "x-bricks" because they have a X instead of an O in the brick; because of this, they don't fit that well together like O-bricks (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: random() compile problems

(...) Yes, it looks like random is in a private library of mine, sorry. With all the exciting networking development happening, count on 0.2.4 being released soon, it will contain random() again. (...) For small amounts of random numbers, you may (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: trouble uploading *.mpd's

(...) Geocities only accepts a few extensions, you'll have to rename it (you could use a name like "myfile.mpd.txt") or zip it. Leonardo (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad)

  New technic MOC: Gecko Seven

I've built a formel-like racing car based on the 8880 wheels, suspension and transmission. It's nothing really special. The transmission and gear box is a little bit simpler than what's seen on the 8880, and the front suspension is a bit more (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

  Re: from RTL ... a roundhouse

Thanks Larry for posting this (old) news! The Roundhouse is now finished, but there are still no real good pics of the turntable online. Since we start a train event in Brunswick/Germany between X-mas and New Years Eve, we want to have some (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  E-mail Policy

Premessa: Ho visto che Mario ha cambiato, molto opportunamente, le e-mail sulla home page di itlug. Proposta: Io creerei tutti i forward necessari per gli iscritti, nel formato comune: nome.cognome@itlug.org, e poi chiederei a Mario di cambiare (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Ritocchi al sito ItLUG

Mario Ferrari <mario.ferrari@edis.it> wrote in message news:Fn38zF.MA0@lugnet.com... (...) Purtroppo, no, Carlo ci ha già lavorato..... In questo momento, sul mio server non c'è più nemmeno la home-page finta. Controllare l'url per credere... Il (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Ritocchi al sito ItLUG

(...) E' vero, però hai perso qualche battuta :-) Vai a rivederti i messaggi del 17/12 in questo stesso thread e scoprirai che abbiamo già discusso di questa trasparenza "virtuale"... (...) Carlo ci sta lavorando... (...) Grazie, io prendo la mia (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Nuovo iscritto ItLUG: Enrico Tafuro

(...) Ecco fatto Enrico, sei sulla pagina "Iscritti" di ItLUG. Benvenuto! Spero che sarai uno dei membri attivi, quelli che partecipano alla vita sul newsgroup (questo) e magari vengono anche a qualche Legofest :-) Ciao, a presto Mario (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Instruction manuals wanted

Hi, Does anyone have any instruction manuals that they want to get rid of? I am particularly looking for 6559 and ninja ones? Please e,mail me what you have for sale with prices. jason-shirley@brisco...erve.co.uk Thanks, Jason (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Archival quality sheet protectors (was: Sorting/Storing Catalogs)

The slowest thread ever! I know this is a month (and then a year more) old, but I am catching up, too, and there's a lot to catch up on! Archival quality sheet protectors are very useful and almost a necessity for photographs, but I think (the ones (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Ritocchi al sito ItLUG

(...) Allora ricapitoliamo: Il logo nel frame a sinistra e' ok. pero' mi sembra che qualcuno abbia barato :-) Invece della trasparenza gli e' stato aggiunto uno sfondo uguale allo sfondo del frame. Se non ci si presta attenzione non si nota neanche (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Acromills bins...

Do you have any pictures of these? They sound affordable and good size-wise. Might be just the right thing for getting organizized. I cross posted this to B-S-T for you... -- Have fun! John The Legos you've been dreaming of... (URL) weird Lego site: (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Experimenting with Brasso (tm)

I actually went out and bought some Brasso today, after reading messages suggesting that it could remove the printing from Lego bricks. I tried it with several of the smooth McDonald's slopes (pictures of Grimace), and with one 2x1 tile ($100 bill (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Enough already

Wow! Tom, they must really like you there. I have called a day after I made an order and they said, "Oh we'll just put that in your current order!" That was cool with me at the time, but when it comes to costing them money, I thought it would be (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Good starting train set

(...) Tony Priestman wrote: (...) Thanks for the pointers chaps... plenty to think about. I need to get the office organised then I'm away. :-) Neil. (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: 2000 sets at LLW

(...) Whoops, that should indeed have been 'for' :-) And yes, it really is for my wife... I'm not being allowed near it. Neil. (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: trouble uploading *.mpd's

(...) I've seen some people zip them and upload the zipped file instead. Other than that, I don't know. Fredrik (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: 1854 Velux House

*I* want 10-20 - for myself - not for Ebay or trade or anything else ;-) Though if I GOT 20, I could probably be persuaded to trade away some of the pieces here and there - but NONE of the windows or 2x8 slopes. (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.promo)

  Re: Mission Pics for BAYLUG

As I noted in another email, I have 100 more 2x4 white bricks you can borrow, and now I have six 2x3 rounded top white bricks you can also borrow. (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact