 Trains / 3293
Re: from RTL ... a roundhouse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 11:43:41 GMT

Thanks Larry for posting this (old) news!

The Roundhouse is now finished, but there are still no real good pics of the
turntable online.
Since we start a train event in Brunswick/Germany between X-mas and New Years
Eve, we want to have some surprises left for people, who visit our layout.

But in the first days of the new millenium there will be much new picture
material on our new club pages for sure.

If you are interested in a few of our new MOCs, visit our train-clubs (FGLTC)
pages under the URL:
http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~rbeneke/lego/fgltc/fgltc.html

Click on "4. Train Event" to see some first new pictures.

Have fun and a Merry Christmas!

Ben

copied from RTL
Hi all!

I've just finished modelling a quite nice (at least in my opinion)
roundhouse for train engines.
So far there are no pics on my homepage, since the surroundings of the
house are not really finished yet (missing landscape, trees,
turntable....)
But I think, even now it's worth a look at the first three snapshots!

You can find the them under the URLs:

http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~rbeneke/lego/temp/temp21.jpg

http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~rbeneke/lego/temp/temp22.jpg

http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~rbeneke/lego/temp/temp23.jpg

Play well!

Ben

p.s.: my homepage:
http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~rbeneke/lego/ben_abs.html

p.p.s.:very important warning:
**   Never buy from seller "Pizza-Flitzer" on German eBay!!!!!!     **

Police and eBay have stopped this Seller! I'm looking forward to meet him in
court...