 Trains / 3292
Re: Powering trains w/ RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 08:49:11 GMT

Uhhhh, gee, I just used some extra-long wires I got from Dacta to extend the
console over to next to the couch, and plugged it in there ;-)

But yeah, I want to get a couple of IR remotes too, for when I take an 8448 to
work, and for my future train layout.

John Matthews wrote:

sebarile-MOBL <steve.e.barile@intel.com> wrote in message
Consumer Affairs told me that after talking to many focus groups that they
decided it was not used and thus cut for cost savings again (standard good
corp practice)... and good for them, it seems like they need to cut some
corners to stay in business.
SteveB

That is one bad corner to cut!  I use a jack sometimes, batteries more often
though.

I was just laying on the couch the other day thinking I needed a remote
control for my RCX so that I could hook it up to the train running around
our tree.  Needless to say, I thought about it some more, but never did get
off the couch to turn on the train.  Guess I will have to buy a remote...

Build On!

John Matthews
(who might get his lazy butt off the couch!)

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/