 Storage / 381
Re: Acromills bins...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 10:27:48 GMT

Do you have any pictures of these?  They sound affordable and good
size-wise.  Might be just the right thing for getting organizized.  I cross
posted this to B-S-T for you...

--
   Have fun!
   John
Fred Carcanague wrote in message ...
Does anyone use the Acromills type storage bins for their LEGO colletcion? • I
have aquired many of these (over 100) bins size is 12inches long by 4inches
wide and 4 inches deep, color blue. I have quite a few of the dividers for
this size bin also. 3/4 of them are 'new' unused, while others could use a
wipe out since they only held new auto parts. (dividers may have european • auto
part numbers stuck to them). If anyone would like them you may email me at
legocorky@mindspring dot com. Asking price is $2 for quantites under 50, • $1.50
for more than 50. Buyer pays actual shipping. If I knew how to cross-post • this
message I would place it in buy-sell-trade also.

Thanks

Fred Carcanague aka Legocorky