  *85804 (-20)
  Re: Brickshelf question

Col <NumberSix@REMOVEfre...rve.co.uk> wrote in message news:Fn0Hy1.K6G@lugnet.com... (...) ECG (...) It's from the 8888 Expert Builder book (URL) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Saint Louis Club

(...) I am still hoping for a generic name to include all Missouri fans and those in some bordering states. How about MALUG (Mid America LEGO User(s) Group)? Think well, Andreas Stabno (URL) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl)

  Re: Tall Yellow Windows?

Gary, Thanks for the information about these elusive windows. As it turns out, white 1x4x5 tall windows would be more accurate for my model. So the quest is on... Wishing you many Lego parts for the holidays, Bryan Gary Istok <gistok@umich.edu> (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 10^5 brand new LEGO elements for sale

(...) Looking at the logs, the announcements were mailed out to your xxxxxxx@xxxxxx.missouri.edu address. I'll assume that the address you just posted under is the one you want them to be re-mailed to. If I've guessed wrong, just write me and I'll (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: LEGO goedkoop bij Intertoys

In Hengelo hebben ze ook Gold City Junction (URL) 49.95 , was 99.95 Bevat o.a. 7x 2hoog 4breed "traliehekjes". Mazzel, Martyn (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.nl)

  Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs

Jeffrey Baldwin wrote: <snip> (...) Jeffrey, This is a most amusing .sig to me. What are you a "user" of since 1966? The possibilities for creative interpretation have kept me chuckling for a few minutes this morning :) -- Thomas Main est. 1969 (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Meijer 25% off SW Sets

To All, I stopped by the Meijer on Hill Road in Flint Michigan on the way back to Ann Arbor, m friend who works there said they had the 2000 sets in. Sure enough, they had them, and a bonus is that they are all 25% off through the 24th. They also (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Ritocchi al sito ItLUG

Vediamo se ho risolto il problema dell'allineamento del logo piccolo nel frame di sinistra. Ho utilizzato marginwidth=20 e marginheight=15 (grazie Domenico). Per il mio IE è OK. Provate per favore con i vostri browser e poi fatemi sapere. Ciao Mario (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: The "Which Set Should I Buy" FAQ

Hi. Excluding the $15.75 motor, the remainder of the set costs $0.45 a part. Excluding the $12.25 battery case as well (which holds six AA cells just like the brick) the set costs $11.75 for 52 parts at $0.23 per part which is not a stunning deal. (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Enough already

(...) Calling Tom Stangl (or any of us) a moron is over the line. I'd like to note that the MAJORITY of the name-calling within our own community has come from the side of the fence that seems to want to shut people up if they aren't going to just (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Star Wars Episode 1 Video Tape

Hi Ron -- According to The Force.Net ((URL) and they are usually v. reliable on these things), TPM will be released on video, in both widescreen and pan & scan, on 4th April 2000. This date is for the UK and US versions -- suggested retail in the US (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Lego scontato in un negozio di Roma

Un amico canadese che vive a Roma (Ga'tan Houde) mi ha segnalato che ha trovato un negozio con vecchi Lego in offerta (sconto 20%). Questa è la lista (manca il prezzo del 6493 che non è riuscito a vedere), i prezzi sono riportati senza sconto: 4163 (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Star Wars Episode 1 Video Tape

(...) It comes out in May. On the third. You know, a year after it was first released. Karl Martinson Raymart@jam21.net (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Sigh......

Peter Callaway wrote in message ... (...) TRU regularly puts these items on %20 discount, in fact more often than not they can be found for about $110AUD and $180AUD respectively. Mind you, this may only be in Melbourne TRU stores. Victoria also (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: CLSOTW voting

(...) Anyone can nominate any site for any reason, even their own site. Where it ends up in the queue is somewhat subjective, based on a number of factors, and also somewhat objective, based on the quantity or frequency of nominations. When a newly (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Giant Cruiser and MOC contest

(...) MOC I like it... I think it could be a lot of fun... Would the winners be determined by vote or will there be judges? Perhaps there could also be another category.. Most creative, unusual, or innovative use of parts (i.e. using various parts (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)

  Quick 4565 Q

Does the 4565 come Jr poly bags like the 5660/4561? Scott A (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  2000 Legos Found

I found the 2000 Legos in Lawrence, KS at the Super Target there. They had the new Castle, Arctic, and some of the throwbots. They had some of the new Star Wars (Flash Speeder, Desert Skiff, A-Wing, B-WinG and Gungan Patrol) Didn't see a Slave One (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan)

  Re: TRU.com slow response

(...) I finally got a response e-mail wise saying that they will do a FEDEX overnight here. Since my order started November 22nd, I guess it is OK to ship it like that, but they should have known better. Oh well, c'est la vie! Scott S. (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Is there anybody out there?

(...) I'm subscribed to all of the loc groups as digests, so that makes three. --Todd (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mt)

Skipped 2 messages in group lugnet.off-topic.geek (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact