 General / 12479
Re: Sigh......
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 01:32:58 GMT

Peter Callaway wrote in message ...

I have trouble believing 7161 and 7171 are still selling for $136.95 and
$227.95 respecively at GB's and TRU! About time we had a 1999 clearance on
them, don't you think? And 8480 is still only a cat's whisker under $300.

TRU regularly puts these items on %20 discount, in fact more often than not
they can be found for about $110AUD and $180AUD respectively. Mind you, this
may only be in Melbourne TRU stores. Victoria also still has a high number
of 8480's which are fairly regularly discounted to $149AUD (good price!) in
an effort to clear stock (which hasn't seemed to work...?) In any case, we
should probably be buying up some of these 8480's and selling them on eBay
to try and offset the extra money we spend on Lego in this country.

Paul