 General / 12475
Re: Sigh......
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 09:05:27 GMT

In lugnet.general, Richard Schuit writes:
Oh well, doesnt look like there'll be any 2000 star wars sets in oz anytime
soon, but Target here where I live is having 15% off of everything tomorrow so
I guess I'll just have to make do with extra sets of the first lot.......and
maybe some others.......sigh........

Are you surprised?

15% off $too.expensive is still too much for me to pay, particularly when I
can get them from the US shipped here for free (via my brother). I'm hoping to
get a truckload of these new sets when he's out in Feb (along with the
truckload of other stuff I'm getting in a few days when he's out for
Christmas). Sorry, I sound like I'm boasting. I count myself very fortunate
that I have this option.

I have trouble believing 7161 and 7171 are still selling for $136.95 and
$227.95 respecively at GB's and TRU! About time we had a 1999 clearance on
them, don't you think? And 8480 is still only a cat's whisker under $300.

I need a lie down.......

Pete Callaway