 Local / United States / Missouri / Kansas City / 51
50  |  52
Subject:
2000 Legos Found
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 13:17:07 GMT

I found the 2000 Legos in Lawrence, KS at the Super Target there.

They had the new Castle, Arctic, and some of the throwbots.   They had some
of the new Star Wars (Flash Speeder, Desert Skiff, A-Wing, B-WinG and Gungan
Patrol) Didn't see a Slave One though.

Bought all the arctic and a A-Wing and B-Wing.

I'm on vacation this week so I may just decide to get off my duff and put
some pictures up online here at http://www.nomorestars.com/lego sometime
today.

Tom