  *85436 (-20)
  Re: Loader

(...) the hex values are for mlcad 1.6 custom color. ldlite as far as I know doesnt support it, and ldraw crashes when hex is encountered. some alternatives for colors are : 42 = lime green transparent / neon green 44 = orange transparent (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Loader

(...) roger over. sweet model. guves me ideas for a ALIENs loader, but im to buisy on trains (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  train patterned parts

i did about 10 or so parts within the last 2 hours. can everyone go see (URL) tell me if you think patterned parts are good? (rather have more PARTS than duplicate patterned??) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Transmission made from standard Technic parts

Hello, I am attempting to build my own version of a Super Car, and I need some help. I don't actually own a super car, and I only own one "large" Technic set. So, I'm asking for some general advice on how to make a two to three speed transmission (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

  Re: Loader

(...) Hmm. What are those hexadecimal values doing in the DAT lines? --Todd (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Need White freestyle Torso's!!!!

Hello, I really need many many many white freestyle torso's I figure they are worth 10 - 20 each. Please please and a double please if you have some please sell them to me. I do need them and in excellent condition (the plastic part)I dont need arms (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Loader

(...) The hell! How come my transparent parts didn't show up? Can anyone provide some insight on this? Sorry if this problem/issue has been adressed. Mladen Pejic, over and out! (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: New site for the NGLTC

(...) James, The web site look good... Maybe we could meet or link up at the GATS Show in Tallahassee in Jan. of 2000? The GFLTC and I plan to be at the show. See Ya... Robin GFLTC (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Loader  [DAT]

Hi everybody, this a loader that I built about 3 months ago, nuff' said. Please LMKWYT, and check out my other models (shuttle and hovertank)! Mladen Pejic, over and out! 0 Untitled 0 Name: loader.dat 0 Author: MLCad 0 Unofficial Model 1 0 0 -2 -36 (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Questions about Sensors

Hi Tamy, I sent this by eamil, but also decided to post it for other's benefit as well. I have made sensors (light differencial, switch and temp) and have good luck that way. Michael Gasperi ( (URL) ) has a page with alot of great instructions and (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  I got an A-Wing!

Hiya Beatties in Winchester had a load of new 2000 Lego in today .. some town stuff, some Arctic stuff, some castle stuff and new Star Wars stuff!!! They had Desert Skiff, Slave 1, Flash Speeder and A-Wing - I though the skiff looked a bit poor (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Warehouse clearout to Toy Stack?

(...) Checked out the Toy Stack in St Enochs today, same story as Paul - they had plenty of the 6087s, but hopefully no-one will snaffle them all up before I get chance to buy one for myself - couldn't justify it at this time of the year :) Richard (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: The wife problem

(...) Although if you give her that impression of men, you might not be able to think the same thing about her.. Richard (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Phil Traviss

(...) "Phil Traviss" <philt@castleton-comms.co.uk> You can always search for his name on LUGNET :) Richard (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: 2000 Lego

If someone is looking for the 8520 Millennia Throwbot, I bought the last 2 at the Blossom Hill Toys R Us. I have an extra one for cost if anyone wants it. Russell Clark (URL) 39423705 (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Large Technic Wheels

Troy Ll. Bradshaw wrote in message ... (...) technic (...) contact me (...) Actually, the 8854 and the 8868 have small old style Technic wheels. The 8860, 956, 8865 have them among others. Eric (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Saint Louis Club

Hey Todd, Yah, I thought of some names, but we haven't been together to finalize anything yet. Thanks for the question - thats something we can all collaborate on via email/news, without meeting in person. So, any ideas? -- Have fun! John The Legos (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl)

  HUGE Auction - more sets added!

Hi fellow Lego fans! Currently, in the "HUGE Christmas-time Auction", we have about 40 lego sets ending tomorrow (Sunday, 12/19/99) night, and about that many ending the following Sunday night! There are sets from nearly every theme and era - check (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Pubblicizzare ItLUG nei negozi?

(...) io opterei per g.bell@itlug.org che forwarda verso bellumor@dada.it tnx. (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Instructions for 371-1972 and 1550

To: Kevin Loch I have just finniest comparing my collection with the instructions-db. It seems that I have two missing instructions. 371-1972 (Truck with tipper)and 1550 (Sterling aeroplane) If you don't mind. I will upload them to (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.db.scans)

Skipped 5 messages in groups lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact