 Local / United Kingdom / 2438
Re: Warehouse clearout to Toy Stack?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 00:55:43 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Ian Bishop writes:

Just been to Toy Stack in Norwich, and some very odd things are
happening. Technic shuttles, which I've not seen in town since about
June, have suddenly appeared there for 50 ukp, and there are at least
ten of them. Fort Legoredo's are also appearing (for 30ukp) as is a
Fright Knight sets (6087, 15ukp), in similar quantities.

Definite deja-vu here - at the Toy Stack (Shack?) in Glasgow's Buchanan
Galleries they also had Fort Legoredo's and 6087's at the same price
recently, though I didn't see any shuttles.

6087 is a not-bad parts buy at that price.

Checked out the Toy Stack in St Enochs today, same story as Paul - they had
plenty of the 6087s, but hopefully no-one will snaffle them all up before I get
chance to buy one for myself - couldn't justify it at this time of the year :)

Richard