 Local / United Kingdom / 2396
2395  |  2397
Subject:
Warehouse clearout to Toy Stack?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 13:52:45 GMT

Just been to Toy Stack in Norwich, and some very odd things are
happening. Technic shuttles, which I've not seen in town since about
June, have suddenly appeared there for 50 ukp, and there are at least
ten of them. Fort Legoredo's are also appearing (for 30ukp) as is a
Fright Knight sets (6087, 15ukp), in similar quantities.

The oddest thing is that 2160, an Aquaraiders set, has appeared. I
thought these had never been released in the UK. It's only 5ukp at the
moment, which I thought was so reasonable I bought two. They've got
dozens of boxes on the shelves.

Is this anything to do with the relocation of Lego North Europe to Slough?

There's a lot of reductions on Insectoids and Competition, too, but
that's no surprise (to me, anyway).

:: paul